Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paper Cranes and Herbel Tea


Today was a very dreary day in southern Illinois. Lots of rain, wind and cold temperatures.

But I kept quite warm because my best friend in the whole world aka my boyfriend Adam returned from a week long visit home to Tennessee! Lots of kisses and hugs and a fun afternoon of grocery shopping at Whole Foods, some book browsing in the Loop, and a delicious Indian dinner at House of India. <3




As you can see I couldn't help but doodle on the disposable table cloth.


I'm also in love with my new one of a kind porcelain cup by Angelina of e.r.k.!





Inside the cup is the most delicious tea I have had in a long time - an organic herbal orange spice blend from Highland Nutrition Center. I bought these great reusable cotton tea bags so I can buy and steep all the loose tea I want!

Yum yum yum. I think I must go make me a cup now.

I felt very inspired today. And I have big news tomorrow! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog of paper cranes.
    Strings of paper cranes also make lovely decorations for your reception venue.

    breat

    ReplyDelete