Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall is For Lovers!

I'm back I'm back! And I'm currently on a roll - two etsy listings in two days! Hooray! 

This is one of my favorites of all time - Fall is For Lovers! Because it most definitely is. The most romantic season there is... at least I think so. 

It comes in 5''x7'' as of right now, because I love wee little things and wee little art. 

I will soon have a pack of greeting cards bearing these two little lovestruck fellows, so keep on the look out!


love,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!!
    And your creations!! You are one talented chick!!
    It's always so much fun to visit here!!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment!
    I hope you found some wheatgrass by now.
    My health-food store/organic market orders it for me.
    Just ask your store clerk.
    Or wait until your husband gets his degree. :)
    Actually, wheatgrass is supposed to be really easy to grow.
    But I don't have the room, or the patience.
    Patience is SO overrated.

    I've added your link to my blog, so that I don't miss a thing!
    Hugs,
    gabriele

    ReplyDelete