Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Has Come and Gone...

..and now it is November!! Wow - how did that happen? The year is almost over already (and what an amazing year it has been!). 

Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween! The hubs and I enjoyed ourselves. We had to figure out costumes last minute with a very very very small budget. For under $10 we were able to transform into something we are both very passionate about...









GRASS FED BEEF! hahaha. Oh, silly us.

We attended a sweet little party with some great church friends. 

What were you for Halloween?

.....

Now with Halloween over, I am drawing and preparing for my thanksgiving etsy update! Not sure of the exact date yet, but when I know I will post it here first. 

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. thats the cutest thing ever!
    I'm all for grass fed beef too :)

    ReplyDelete