Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Update!




Hooray!! I didn't think I would even find the time to do it - but I did!



"Sharing" - available in 8.5 x 11 and 5 x 7

and

"Give Thanks" - giclee available in 5 x 7

Hope you guys like em!

---

I have a VERY busy November ahead of me - a marriage retreat with the hubs this weekend, 5 commissions to finish and a giant order of bows. Not to mention teaching my art classes and working at my other part time job! Eeep! But it's okay - Jesus, coffee, and your support will get me through it!

Lots of love,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are adorable, your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see an artist being able to work with her craft!
    Commissions, art classes, etc. Good for you!!
    Your work is fabulous!!
    Have fun on your weekend,
    gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome blog! I love it. I found you via Gabriele. I'm a huge artist too, but don't dare to put too many things out there for people to see :)

    ReplyDelete