Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day! And new art!

Today has been a good day...

The snowpocolypse has come and we are iced/soon to be snowed in. Because of this, me and the hubby finally succumbed to the siren song of Netflix. He is thoroughly enjoying the new endless supply of documentaries that are at his disposal.

However, we are out of coffee. NOT OKAY.

I didn't let that get me down, though..and updated the look of the blog, my etsy, AND listed 3 new items in the shop!!

Just (and I mean *just*) in time for Valentine's Day:



"Let Love In" - available in 5x7 and 8.5x11.

AND
"Date Night" - 5x7.

I'm excited about this month and all that it brings!

Hopefully we won't be stuck at home too terribly long...

Happy Snowpocolypse!


2 comments:

  1. yay! time to blog :)
    love the new prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Love the new artwork!! It's always so fresh looking , and fun and just plain GOOD!!!! I hope you are really proud of your talent, because you should be!!
    Sending love ~

    ReplyDelete