Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Free Easter Coloring Page!

Hello! Happy Tuesday!

I'm back with a free coloring page just in time for Easter! Hooray! You are free to save this image and print it off for personal use only. Just click on the image. : )

Things I am excited about this week:

1. New Glee episode tonight! Though I don't get to watch it until tomorrow (because we don't have a tv). I'm excited to see Gwenyth Paltrow's character to leave so Will and Emma can get together! yipee!

2.  New Tattoo on Thursday! By none other than the amazing Amanda Pepper!! So excited to finally meet her and get the design I've been thinking and dreaming about for so long! Her work is magnificent!

3. Zumba! It's nothing new to me, but I've just recently started going faithfully 3 times each week and am totally falling in love with it. It's such an amazing workout!

I'm off to work on some commissions before my Zumba class!

Everyone have a great Tuesday!







1 comment: