This first "what I wore today" post isn't even really what I wore today, but yesterday, rather.
And the day before that.
(I have been known to do this - homegirl is poor)
But I really truly think this is my favorite outfit (atm)!
-Bow // from a lolita store in Harajuku, Japan (aka coolest experience of my LIFE.) I have such an
obsession love affair with this bow. Not only is it the most perfect shade of minty sea foam green, but it has some sort of wire in it so it stays perfect. All. the. time. <3 <3 <3 <3 I wear it once a week at LEAST. But my problem was I had almost nothing to match it...until...
- My shirt! // 2.99 at the Salvation Army up the road.
- green dangly earrings from ???
- ring from ..oops! I forgot to write it on the drawing. Factory Girl Ashli.
- jeggings from from my lovely friend Taylor!
- my mismatched hand-painted converse
I EVEN MET SUPERMAN IN THIS OUTIFT.