Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doodles for Friends (and clients!)

Hullo!
Happy Saturday night!

(concept art for stylist Deidra Lutz)

My weekend officially starts now (though tomorrow is going to be another super busy day!) and I'm soaking up a few minutes of "me" time before bed. Said time includes browsing the archives of Drop Dead Kawaii (new most favorite blog ever!) and being overwhelmed with inspiration. Sadly my eyes are droopy already and my husband is finishing up a bible study so it will be time for lights out soon. But real quickly I wanted to share a few pieces I've recently done for clients. I love doing custom work- especially for family and friends. Nothing is better than drawing something special for the people you love and seeing their faces light up.

But enough talking! : )

To the art!


^^A blog header I did for my sweet friend KellyBeth!


^^ Final design for hair stylist Deidra Lutz for business card designs.



"Brothers" - for a special little family who just recently welcomed little Elihu!



Cheerleaders!

Done for a personal friend for birthday party invitations.

Do you have something you'd like me to draw? E-mail me (bunnesandbows (at) yahoo (dot) com!) and we can discuss ideas and pricing!

EDIT: Just realized this is my 100th post! Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment