Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunburns and new rings!

Happy Memorial Day!!


Today I went to the Gypsy Caravan (a HUUUUGGE outdoor flea market/craft show in St. Louis) and acquired two new vintage scarves, a vintage clutch, and one BEAST of a sunburn. Yikes!




I think I would have enjoyed myself more if it hadn't been 23921323 degrees outside. 

I also realized today how much I've been slacking on my diet!

Adam and I try to eat about a 50% raw food diet...60% on a good week. 

Well...let's just say that the number has gone down as of late.

So I've been searching these two sites(which are both fantastic raw food sources) for inspiration / recipes!

We will see how this week plays out! 

-----

Ring time! : )



and


The "Funfetti" Bow Ring! (this is quite possibly my favorite out of all my rings!)

That's all the rings for now, but I have some great earrings to list soon (some of which you can see in the ring pictures)!

Everyone have a great evening! Thank you all for your love and support! It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment