Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry Potter!

Yes. I am a Harry Potter lover.
 And even though I'm not quite as obsessed as I used to be, when movie time rolls around I get so pumped!

Obviously, this time.. it is bittersweet!

Those books gave me a place of escape during those rough middle school/jr. high years.  I didn't have friends, so I read. And doodled! And made some pretty sweet Harry Potter paper dolls (I had every character up until the 4th book, with little brooms, chocolate frogs, owls, etc).


(Me in my "glasses" for the midnight premiere)

I really can't believe it's over..but it's been an amazing ride!

(And The Deathly Hallows part 2 is INCREDIBLE, in case you were wondering.)

So here's some Harry, Ron and Hermione for you all!


I haven't drawn them or any Harry Potter fan art in years - and it was so fun to come back to it!

Speaking of fan art - this blog has some of the best I have ever seen! If you're in California and love HP, you should be running to go see the Harry Potter exhibition at Gallery Nucleus!

Here are some of my favorites!


The Youngest Seeker in a Century by Katie McDee




EXPECTO PATRONUM by John Hendrix

Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment