Monday, September 26, 2011

Strange Folk 2011

Where did I go?!

Well I was planning for this little happening:


It was my 6th (6th!) year at the festival and it only gets bigger and better as time goes on - this year was no exception!!

Sadly I don't yet have pictures of this year's event yet - I had to borrow a friend's camera - so here are pictures from previous years!

2009:


This was back when I still did my felt accessories. This was also the first year I introduced any artwork (these were all originals).



It's funny to me how unprofessional this looks now, when at the time I was really proud of it!

2010:


Last year was the first year I felt like everything really came together. I had mostly artwork and was just starting to make some jewelry.



I was also getting married the following weekend (our anniversary is October 2nd!), so the fact that I accomplished anything was quite the miracle! : )

To everyone who came out to see me and supported me - thank you so much!! It's always such an honor to be a part of such a fantastic show!

Can't wait till next year!


p.s. I hope to get things stocked back up in my etsy shop by this weekend. I'll post here when it's open again!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!! Setting up a booth is always SOOO much work!!
    So happy that you're doing well and have an Etsy shop! Way to go, girl!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gabriele! : D It IS a ton of work - but so so fun and totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete