Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Daily Outfit Doodle // Christmas Eve and Day

Whew! 
Our Christmas was a blast! Lots of family time, food, cookies, more cookies, Apples to Apples, more cookies..and most importantly time to reflect on what the day is all about - the birth of our Savior! I'm so blessed!

Here's what I wore over the holiday:


I was so excited to pick out a Christmas Eve dress..and after an hour or so at Forever 21 I finally found it! You can't tell in the drawing or the pictures, but the little white dots all over it are actually tiny white horses! How cute! And the mini peter pan collar! Be still my heart.






Dress // Forever21
Tights // Target
Hair Bow // made by me
Belt // salvation army find
Shoes // Target

--------------------------------

Christmas Day was spent in my pjs! Mom got everyone a new pair of pajama pants for our Christmas Eve present, so we could spend all of Christmas Day comfy cosy (and ready to get stuffed!)




*The face above and below I hereby proclaim "Amy's Christmas Face."


------------------------------------

Some of my favorite things I received are: My leather hair bow from Red Velvet, tights in lots of colors from We Love Colors, and new workout clothes/shoes! What were your favorite presents?

-------------------------------

I plan on posting allllll of the commissions I did over November/December in one post very soon so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment