Sunday, December 11, 2011

Long Time No Blog!

Oh boy! Life got away from me again...to prove that I'm not being lazy here's some recent work I got to do!
These cute girls are Natalie and Hailey (who are students of mine), and their sweet puppy! Their dad asked me to draw the three of them to surprise their mom for her birthday.


...and this one was a lot of fun to do! Commissioned as a wedding present for Tyler and Joanna. They love going to Seaside, Florida (which is totally adorable!), so I wanted to incorporate that. I hope they liked it!

There will be much more to share soon! Christmas is a busy busy time! 


P.S: Happy happy birthday to my super sweet husband!! Adam turned 23 today! <3


4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I was beginning to go through withdrawal :) Love these pieces, the puppy is my favorite. Have a wonderful and healthy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Mary! I will try not to take so long in between posts! : ) Silly life! How dare it get in the way of my blog! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean when Life just gets away sometimes, especially with the holidays and all. Good news! I'm part of the design team over at wicked wednesday atc challenge blog. I've always loved art. But to be able to share it is priceless. Have a safe and merry. Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so glad to have stumbled on your site from Jamieism.com! :D Your drawings are absolutely adorable!! I love how you did the sand! It's always hard to get sand to look right.

    Adorable, the gift-givers and gift-getters should both be satisfied. :D

    ReplyDelete