Monday, June 25, 2012

Back from the Abyss!

Holy Moly. It's been a while!

I've been busy busy busy.

First, we moved.







Then I got extra busy drawing lots of art for lots of awesome folk!




(a small handful.)

...but now I am back!

I've been challenging myself to learn new things. Since I've decided (as of right now and probably forever..but never say never!) to not go back to school, I don't have a teacher giving me crazy assignments that stretch and challenge me, nor do I have any specific deadlines. So it's taken some serious discipline!

I've been taking my dad's chalk pastel class  and attempting to learn Illustrator. Chalk pastels are NOT my favorite. But I know if I don't take advantage of learning from my dad (who is so good it's ridiculous) then I'll always regret it. And let's face it..Illustrator is a beast. But just like photoshop It's only a matter of time before I'll know how to do what I need to do (without having to look up ten tutorials). I naturally tend to stay away from things I find difficult (I'm not one of those that enjoy a good challenge) so it's taken some serious discipline.



But! I'm making progress. I'll be updating the blog soon with a new design, as well as the overall look of B&B. I'm excited!

And it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment