Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tsuki Magazine July Issue

So one of my dreams sort of came true today.

If you have read my blog for a minute you probably know my deep love for Japan knows no bounds. Like, seriously. I love this place and it's culture. And I miss it every day! I am passionate about sharing it with others and Tsuki magazine is doing just that! 

It's an amazing online magazine about Japan by the lovely Caroline Josephine, a terrific writer, model and blogger who is living and working in Japan. 

And I'm so excited because the new July issue features two of my illustrations! 

There are some seriously talented authors and photographers up in here.

So go pick up your copy today (use code: arigatou0710 for $2 off the cover price!

Thank you everyone at Tsuki magazine! 




No comments:

Post a Comment