Monday, September 3, 2012

The End of Summer

Today is Labor Day - the end of Summer I guess! Though the weather won't be changing for a while still, my husband is back in school and Strange Folk is fast approaching (for me this is always the official beginning of Fall, and also the day I get my first Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte). I had a wonderful summer which included a little Tennessee getaway and lots of ice cream.



Lots and lots of ice cream. And iced decaf Americanos.

Today we are off to the Illinois State Fair with some of our dearest friends. It's gonna be muggy and hot, but that's how Summer state fairs should be, right? There will be funnel cake involved. I'm excited.

Hope you guys like the new blog design! I'm still working on narrowing down/gathering up blog topics as well as links, but for the most part it's done. It's much more representative of my current work. Watercolors are all I turn to these days. I'm so excited to share what I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment