Friday, October 19, 2012

Recent Work

Hello everyone! Here are some recent commissions I've finished up.


The lovely Andy and Stefany! I got to do this one as an anniversary surprise, commissioned by the Mr. for the Mrs. How sweet!

This one was a present for my friend Rebecca's brother and his family. Their baby, Vivian, is the CUTEST.


This one was so fun to do..our dear friends Bryan, Corinna, and their dogs Ollie and Luna. Sweet Ollie passed away so it was so nice to do this for them as a way for them to remember him.

If you are ever interested in having me do a custom piece for you, just email me at bunniesandbows(at)yahoo(dot)com! Or go here and fill out the contact form.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday night! I had this past week off from teaching, which was so nice, but this weekend we have our annual student art show so it will be busy busy busy! But I'm getting so excited to see my kids and their work all fancy and on display for everyone to see. They are so talented! 

6 comments:

  1. All so cute! I especially love the stripes and roses on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you should post the drawing you made for our nursery. It is my favoritest thing of all time and will make all the people buy everything you make immediately. (I may be a wee bit biased.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha no worries I am posting it soon! : D So happy you love it!

      Delete
  3. What fun! I love the little frames around each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. You just made my day because I absolutely LOVE love your work!! Thank you so much! : D

      Delete