Saturday, November 3, 2012

Art Show!

A few weeks ago we had the annual art show for our art school/studio, June W. Kelly Art Studio (named after my grandma June who was the previous owner/teacher). It was attended by an estimated 1,000 people and we had some amazing work on display!


I mean look at these! They are just so. talented. The average age of the group behind me is 8 years old.




Above is my little brother (who is not so little anymore..sniff) standing next to his piece (the mountains and water to the left of him). That kid has so much talent it is silly. You can see more of a closeup of his piece below. I'm a bad sister and didn't get a good pic of it by itself. : (



My favorite teacher Mrs. Derby (on the right) came! I had her for 4th and 5th grade, and now I teach some of her students so she came to check out their work.


And here's my man lookin all kinds of cute and awkward. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment