Monday, November 26, 2012

Family Time


My little cousin Trevor came to visit this past week for Thanksgiving. Except he's not so little. In fact he will be turning 21(!!!) next May. Say what?! We hadn't seen him in 3 years, so it was pretty awesome catching up! We made sure to try to take him to as many cool places as we could in the city.


^^Obviously this place had to happen. Best burgers in St. Louis! And ice cream!



We also stopped by the London Tea Room. The English antique/furniture store next to it is going out of business so we scored some pretty great deals, and got some tea for the road. Then we proceeded to take some family pics.


Me, my cousin Jacky, Trevor and my little brother Matthew. 


Oh, I see what you did there Dad. : ) 


Mom had no idea. haha.




I also got to spend some time with this little darling, my 2nd cousin Bella. She seriously has the sweetest personality. I just wanted to talk to her all day because she said the most adorable things!

We don't see her or her parents (my cousin Jacky and her husband) often enough at all, so it was great to have everyone together for a good three days!

We also managed to fit in Mexican at La Parilla (pictured above), Starbucks(duh), and Dr. Jazz for ice cream.

The weekend was full but so very good and I am missing them all so much already!

Now to be completely random, I'm getting my new tattoo today! This will be my biggest piece and will take a couple of sessions to complete, but I'm so excited and I can't wait to share pictures when it's all done! 




No comments:

Post a Comment