Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tattooed Momma


I went with my mom to get her 2nd tattoo today! Her first one she got for her 50th birthday, and this one was for her 52nd! We went back to Amanda Pepper (Thunderdome Tattoo in STL) and got to see her awesome new workspace, complete with a princess canopy! You can see one of Amanda's amazing abstract works in the picture above.


Cute things!


And here it is! Simple, sweet, and perfect for my mom.

I'll be back to see Amanda next week to finish my arm/shoulder tattoo! I'm pretty excited!


6 comments:

  1. Awww, your mom picked out a cute tattoo! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! She got the design off of a vintage pillowcase and I think it is just perfect on her!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, I love the tattoo style and her work space. Happy birthday to your Ma!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And i love tattoos, there kinda addictive! I now have 4 haha.

    Chloe xo

    Www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! And yes, I agree with you 10000%! Tattoos are wonderful!

      Delete