Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wonderful Things: Caitlin Shearer

I decided to start a new feature here on the blog for all of the things I find exciting, inspirational and beautiful...Wonderful Things!



The first in the series are these amazing dresses by Australian illustrator/textile designer Caitlin Shearer.
I literally stumbled upon these about 10 minutes ago..(blogging in real time! whoo hoo!) and am already saving my pennies for one of these beauties. Her etsy is also full of her wonderful illustrative work!




Everything about them is so perfect! The cut, the styling, the details...just look at those sassy mermaids!



This one...I can't even stand it. It is just so perfect. This is one of those times I wish money grew on trees so I could buy one of each, and then one for each of my friends.

You can buy all of these beauties (and make me very jealous) right here!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I'm obsessed with Caitlin Shearer! One of my resolutions this year is to save up and buy one of her perfect dresses! Maybe a bday treat to myself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH i know!! I thought about it as a bday treat as well! I am dying to wear a dress on my bday with all kinds of sweets all over it and hers is so lovely.

      Delete