Sunday, February 10, 2013

Currently...

How adorable is this little lamp I picked up a few weeks ago?? I had to have it.

Feeling...incredible. The husband and I started eating Paleo (read more about it here!) about a month ago, and I can count on three fingers the number of times I have "cheated" (including last night, when I indulged in some frozen yogurt with a plethora of toppings)...we both agree we feel more rested at night, clearheaded, and overall full of more energy. I've always suffered from really scattered thoughts (maybe adult ADD? I don't know) but this past week especially I was able to finish things I started instead of getting distracted by a million other things. This new development couldn't come at a better time because we are busier than ever! And it's doing wonders for my digestion issues. This is the main reason I started eating this way and I'm so happy to be without the upset stomach I used to have on a pretty much daily basis. The sugar cravings were the hardest to overcome, and eating the frozen yogurt didn't do us any favors in that department, but there are plenty of healthier paleo options (like these pumpkin muffins or these chocolate chip cookies).

Excited for...things to come. God's plans for our lives are bigger and more amazing than we can ever imagine!

Wanting...this necklace. I know it's a part of the bridal collection, but I am a bride and a mrs. and I love everyone knowing it. : )

Drawing...lots of things! I am working on getting my portfolio together and looking more professional.

Looking forward to...our upcoming trip to Chattanooga,Tennessee! Only a week and a half alway....I have so many books I am going to tackle, and I can't wait to get some quality brainstorming/drawing time in! We always love our trips to TN. I'm blessed to have great in-laws! <3

This post was inspired by the lovely Danielle at Sometimes Sweet!

1 comment: