Monday, February 11, 2013

Daily Outfit Doodle: Stripes and Ice Cream






Happy Tuesday everyone! My day will be spent running errands, working out, cooking dinner, and meeting up with one of my most favorite ladies for some hard core brainstorming/business planning.

I made this little vanilla ice cream brooch last night and decided to pair it with a white striped shirt and green cardigan. The skirt is new (well, new to me) and it might be my favorite one that I own! The length and fit are just perfect! Also my hair is long enough to put into a ponytail again...<3 

Outfit Details:

// Shirt: gifted from friend 
// Skirt: thrifted
// Cardigan: Forever 21
// Polka Dot Tights: Target
// Shoes: Vintage
// Belt: Vintage
// Hair bow: Little Bowtique
// Ice Cream brooch: DIY

ps:


My tattoo is almost healed! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. That doodle is super cute. I really like how the bow looks on you, it completes your outfit. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel! Sometimes I feel so silly wearing big bows..but I just love them so much!
      : )

      Delete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS I'm in love with your blog!! It's wonderful!
    Have a good day!!
    -Charlotte
    http://abelleofthebluegrass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete