Sunday, June 23, 2013

13 Weeks!


Hello! I thought it would be fun to post my first baby bump pictures and give you guys an update on my pregnancy!

There isn't much to see yet, but it's definitely there!


With my 2nd trimester beginning next week, my energy seems to be returning. I still need about 10 hours of sleep at night to function but I feel much more awake during the day! I still haven't had any morning sickness. I did have a few food aversions but those seem to be going away as well. So overall I've been feeling great! I've been staying active and have kept up my paleo ways of eating (for the most part as I've added in pastured/raw dairy products) which I think has really helped. I feel great knowing I'm doing everything I can to make my baby healthy and strong!

Two books I've been reading are The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care and Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. Both are full of incredible information and I highly recommend them!



p.s. I have some new art prints I'm editing today, and I hope to get those in the shop tomorrow, so keep a look out! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment