Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Changes!

Oh hi! It. Has. Been. A. While.


If you're still reading - thanks friend! You're awesome. If you jumped ship long ago, I don't blame you!

This season of my life has been full of change. Changes in my body, changes in my priorities, and changes in my heart as the Lord has been working in my life, stretching me and growing me. I'm getting so excited to meet my sweet baby girl. Only 8ish more weeks until she's here! Typing that is exhilerating and terrifying at the same time. I am so ready to meet her, but so much still needs to be done.

I just wanted to stop in and prove that I'm still alive and well, and that there will be a change here on my blog very soon.

After meeting Mary Engelbreit this past year, I began to re-work my brand/company and with the guidance and help of a few wonderful friends and aquaintances in the industry, am happy to finally share my new and improved portfolio:



 My business will no longer be called Bunnies and Bows by Amy Rose, but just Amy Rose. Bunnies and Bows will remain a collection within my company. This allows me to be more experimental with my artwork. You know, get crazy. : )

You can go ahead and like my new page on Facebook as well!

That being said, I'll be keeping this blog and updating it as I always have (or haven't..depending on life. haha), but will be giving it a bit of a makeover soon.

Thanks again for sticking around! Life has been so full lately there's plenty to write about. Pregnancy is funny in that for weeks you will want to do nothing, and then one day you want to do all the things (like 7 loads of laundry, finally finish the portfolio you have been working on for 7 months, blog for the first time in aaaages, and stay up way past your bedtime to do so).

xoxo Amy

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I know you've been working towards this for a while--it looks great! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the liebster award! For more info visit my blog xox
    oodlesojess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete