Friday, November 11, 2011

Daily Outfit Doodle // Fall Checkers

It's been quite a while since I've done a DOD! I was so happy to be able to take some nice fall pictures with my hubby last weekend. We took them at my parent's house before having an awesome bonfire night with oatmeal cookies and coffee and s'mores! If we would have taken these any later the leaves would not have been nearly as beautiful - so I'm glad we got them when we did!
(I just noticed I wasn't too careful this time around - I forgot to draw my glasses and my belt! I also had on other boots when I doodled the outfit - I ended up changing them to the black ones.. Oh wells!)

Hair bow // The Icing
Cardigan // Target
Dress // gifted
Tights // Target
Knee-high socks // Charolette Russe
Necklace // thrifted
Belt // thrifted 
Boots // Target













Fall is so magical (it's also when we got married!). It's going away..and I'm going to miss it so much! I'm so glad I really took the time out to enjoy the season this year..I've had more bonfires and s'mores this year than I have my entire life!





 I hope you've been able to enjoy autumn as much as we have!


No comments:

Post a Comment