Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Hello All!

I hope everyone's Super Bowl Sunday was a great one! Personally, I couldn't care less about the game. Even the commercials don't really catch me. It's all about the people and the food for me! I was fortunate enough to have both this year- some really great people AND some really, really great food! Here are some highlights:

This is Adam. He is my boyfriend of 1 year and 7 months. I like him a lot. And he likes this chili he is eating a lot.

This is a big fish. We found him upstairs at the house we were at and fell in love with him. Not sure what kind of fish he was but he was so very friendly!


Then we got kind of bummed out for Mr. Big Fish because he should be swimming freely in a giant freshwater something. Like a pretty lake.

But then I gave him a kiss...

..and I think he liked it. <3

This is our friend Chas. He dances funny. And by funny I mean good. : ) Go Chas!

Good times.

ALSO:





Love to all,
Amy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment