Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Instagram Life #1







 1. & 2. Before and After at the St. Louis Color Run!
 3. A peak at my studio
 4. My favorite mirror
 5. A sneak peak at new fall art
 6. Cute lolita girls at the Missouri Botanical Gardens Japanese Festival
 7. Tried a new Pocky flavor - yum!
 8. Me about to bite into some spicy tuna onigiri!
 9. Beautiful flowers
 10. Lilly pads
 11. Me being a dork
 12. Tried a new coffee place - best cappuchino of my life!

// Follow me on Instagram! My username is amyrosepennington.

Tomorrow is a big day - I'm starting a new session of art classes and have more students than ever! Such a blessing, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a wee bit nervous. Getting new students always makes me a little jittery. So I'm off to get a good nights sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment