Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wonderful Things: Riley Construction


So I wasn't planning on doing a Wonderful Things post tonight, but then April Tate from Riley Construction (you can see the dolls she made of myself and my husband here) posted these cupcake dolls on facebook and I about died.



You guys. I cannot even stand the cute right now. She IS a cupcake!! Beautiful dolls like this are just so sweet and inspiring to me!


I need one of these bunnies in my life!! Obviously. 



The best part about April is how kind and great she is to do business with! It's so great to know that the person you're supporting is pleasant and loves what they do. You should all go buy up her shop right now! I want her to be in business forever. : )

{Etsy // Blog // Flickr // Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment