Monday, April 25, 2011

DOD // Easter Dress


Hello! Hope you all had a most wonderful Easter! Christ is risen! What an incredible truth, no?

Adam and I spent Easter weekend house-sitting for the rents. It was pretty great having so much room (and such a big kitchen!) to laze around in. Very relaxing and just what was needed!

On Easter day we went off to church and then ate dinner with my folks. Here's what I wore:





Hot pink lips!



Dress - Target // Orange Cardigan - Target // Black Art Deco Tights - Target // Aqua Bow - Japan // Vintage Beaded Purse - thrifted // Black Belt - Salvation Army, Black Flats - Goodwill.

Oh yes! And I rocked my new tattoo:


It says: "Nothing Can Separate Us. Romans 8:38-39."

38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39 ESV

More pics to come! Done by the incredibly talented (and totally awesome) Amanda Pepper!

I'm off to buy groceries!



No comments:

Post a Comment