Friday, June 17, 2011

Come see me at Candid Gifts!

Hey y'all!

So here's that big news I've been teasing about...
(because it's big to me!)

You now can find Bunnies & Bows by: Amy Rose at Candid Gifts in Belleville, Illinois!




It's been a while since I've had my items in a store, and this is the first time I've sold my artwork anywhere but at my parent's store (or an art show)!


It's owned by the lovely Melissa who is just so great! She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable the moment you walk in - and is an incredible gift basket maker! When she asked me I was over the moon!


If you are in the Belleville area come check it out! It's right on historic East Main Street (and super close to my house!). 

Check out their facebook page as well as their blog!

I dropped off a bunch of new jewelry yesterday. If you see anything you like let me know and I can make more to put on my etsy! 


Some of my favorites:



These raindrop earrings...



these big yellow flowers...



..and these pretty rose cameo earrings!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

I'm off to plan my art lesson to teach the kiddos tonight, as well as finish up a few commissions and maybe get a run in. Have a great friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment